Radiesse® Volumizing Filler
Replenish lost volume and look younger longer with RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler. Not only does this wrinkle filler give you immediate results, it also continues to provide added benefit by stimulating the production of your own natural collagen1. By adding instant volume, wrinkles and folds can disappear immediately. And in many patients, results lasted a year or more.2,3 Look younger for longer by choosing RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler.
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler for yourself, contact Above Lasers.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler provides long-lasting and natural results by immediately restoring lost volume. It’s ideal for correcting the following facial areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines†, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth† can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls† that form along the jaw-line
- Chin wrinkles†
Just a single treatment of RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler can be all you need to make wrinkles and folds disappear.*
The Difference With RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler
Once you discover what makes RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler different, you’ll agree that it makes an excellent choice for facial renewal. RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler contains calcium-based microspheres, that once injected, act as a scaffold under the skin to provide lift. Over time, these microspheres begin to stimulate your won natural collagen to grow so results are both immediate and long-lasting.1 Results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.2,3 RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler can help you look younger, longer…naturally.
What to Expect
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler treatments are a quick in-office procedure at Above Lasers. In fact, your comfort can be significantly improved during the procedure because RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, a local anesthetic. Treatments are usually completed in about 30 minutes. Because little to no downtime is required, it’s likely you’ll be free to return to your regular daily routine right afterwards. And because the results are immediate, you can leave the office looking more youthful and refreshed.
For detail information about RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler, visit the RADIESSE® site.
*When wrinkle or fold is treated to full correction.
- Berlin A, Hussain M, Goldberg D. (2008) Calcium Hydroxlapatite Filler (RADIESSE®) for Facial Rejuvenation: A Histologic and Immonohistochemcial Analysis. Dermatologic Surgery, Volume 34, S64-S67.
- Moers-Carpi M, Vogt S. (2007) A Multicenter, Randomized Trial Comparing Calcium Hydroxylapatite to Two Hyaluronic Acids for Treatment of Nasolabial Folds. Dermatologic Surgery, 33 (S2), S144-S151.
- Bass LS, Smith S, Busso M, McClaren M. (2010) Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) for Treatment of Nasolabial Folds: Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Results. Aesthetic Surgery J, 30 (2): 235-238.